Super very long time, no talk! I can’t believe I haven’t made a post since October 26 — that’s almost 2 months of no blogging; yikes! I’ve kept up with my Instagram though, so if you don’t already follow me there please do (ValentineKissesBeauty). Life has used me down a far more depressing road as of recently, but I am slowly back again making a come.
If you decide to do follow my Instagram, early in October I then found out that my pit bull terrier then you know, Potter, experienced terminal malignancy. This news emerged only 4 days after consuming a great dane pup, Dexter. I dedicated my time and focus on the canines, especially being unsure of when Potter would pass or if he’d get better.
- Take the razor at a little position and do brief passes on your skin layer downward
- Time Wise Night Solution With Retinol
- Avoid Long, Hot Showers
- Natural skin care products do not dried out your skin by detatching the moisture
- Put 1 tablespoon of gelatin in a heat-resistant dish
- Beauty Sleep for Healthy Skin
- Calendula Flower Extract reduces puffiness and wrinkles
About a week later Potter magically in some way improved. And he only improved and similar to himself following that. Day here or there He had a bad, but it was still a lot more good times than bad. He enjoyed walks still, playing outside, car trips, and eating. Work found and I drive a great deal for work also.
I … Read the rest